Monica Motivates LLC, known for its innovative and impactful entrepreneurial training and mentoring programs, has translated its success into delivering “Pivot Purposefully” which targets the underrepresented. The “Pivot Purposefully” mission and vision promotes the growth and support for entrepreneurial minded, formerly incarcerated women, with training and development that includes:
1. Hands on educational programs and workshops
2. Entrepreneurial training and development
3. Mentor and coaching assistance
We believe that our unique program, Building Your Entrepreneur Skills, will put formerly incarcerated women on the path to create, grow and scale new businesses by experiencing the entire entrepreneurial cycle beginning with ideation through the art of the pitch.
Participant Eligibility Requirements
- The curriculum is designed specifically for formerly incarcerated women who are entrepreneurial minded.
- Each participant should have a vision or idea for a new business, product or service they would like to develop, or you may have just started a new business, but don’t know how to launch and scale it.
- Participants must commit to attend the 5 week curriculum. Sessions will be conducted virtually each week on Thursdays, 5:30pm-9:00pm EST.
- This is a virtual event. Each person must have a computer and Internet access.
- This program is free for the participants selected to attend.
Registration to Attend Building Your Entrepreneur Skills Opens on February 2, 2023